Thursday, October 9, 2014

See Click Fix

Is it really that simple?

Every homeowner knows the frustration of the pothole you drive over every time you're making your way home after a long day of work.  Or the street light that doesn't come on right outside your house.  But who do you contact to get that fixed?  I'm sure someone else has reported the problem... I don't really want to go downtown and stand in line at a government office to report the problem.  And then I'm sure it'll take months for someone to come out.

Thats where SeeClickFix comes in.  I learned about this company yesterday during a real estate class I was taking, the instructor is an avid user and preached its simplicity and success.  Essentially, you download the app on your smartphone, register and report issues with pictures, geolocation and comments which is all submitted to your local governance for them to comment on and remedy.  And its all free.

Sounds pretty simple right?  Well I have signed up and I will provide a follow up with my experience on the app in the coming weeks.  If you want to give the app and service a try let me know how it goes and I will include your comments in the follow up article.

www.seeclickfix.com



No comments:

Post a Comment